Celebrating 100 years!
West Tulsa United Methodist Church was established in 1914. Now located at 1923 South Phoenix Ave. in the building constructed in 1921.
The sepia cover photo was taken in 1917 of West Tulsa. It was uncovered by Betty Hutchings and Joanne Bennett and loaned to the Southwest Tulsa Historical Society to share with others on 11/21/05. Thanks to Betty, Joanne and their families for preserving this outstanding photo from the past.